2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Calabria is one of Italy’s lesser known regions, despite its beautiful coastline and picturesque villages. With this guided tour, you can skip the stress of navigating the confusing roads and instead discover the region’s historic and cultural gems with a driver and guide. Explore ancient Greek ruins, visit the city of Reggio Calabria, and stop in scenic hilltowns overlooking the countryside.
- Avoid getting lost in the Calabrian countryside by touring with a guide
- Visit the Locri Epizephirii archaeological ruins and museum
- Take in the promenade and archaeological museum in Reggio Calabria
- Choose between a half- and full-day tour to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Via Cristoforo Colombo, II trav. 1/B, 89046 Marina di gioiosa ionica RC, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Megale Hellas Diving Center
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Tour around Calabria, Italy?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Tour around Calabria, Italy?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Tour around Calabria, Italy?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Tour around Calabria, Italy?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 69729P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTropeaNature and Wildlife - CalabriaWalking Tours - CalabriaHistorical Tours - CalabriaCategory