3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
On this small-group wine tasting tour, you’ll get an insider’s look at how Calabria’s finest labels are made. Head to the picturesque hilltop village of Brattirò, where you’ll go behind the scenes in a family-run winery. Learn about traditional and cutting-edge wine making methods at every step of the process. End the tour with seaside sunset views over a sampling of reds, whites, and rosés—plus snacks.
- A small-group tour to a family-run winery in Brattirò, in the vineyards outside Tropea
- Walk through picturesque vineyards and enjoy a stunning panorama over the Aeolian Islands
- Depart in the late afternoon from Tropea, timed to enjoy your tasting over unforgettable sunset views
- Tours include front-door pickup and drop-off in a comfortable, private vehicle from your hotel or port
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Strada Comunale Ciaramiti Brattirò, 89862 Drapia VV, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Calabria con Gusto
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine and Food Tasting in the vineyard?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine and Food Tasting in the vineyard?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Wine and Food Tasting in the vineyard?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine and Food Tasting in the vineyard?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommended for a relaxing trip out of the city of Tropea." See review
Product code: 87836P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTropeaFood Tours - CalabriaBus Tours - CalabriaWine Tastings - CalabriaStreet Food Tours - CalabriaHalf-day Tours - CalabriaCategory