7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Relax along white-sand beaches in stunning Ile aux Cerf, topped off by a three-course Mauritian BBQ lunch. On this private, small-group excursion, you’ll hop a speedboat to hit the turquoise shores. Enjoy free time to sunbathe using the chairs and parasols provided, or try your hand at scuba diving, snorkeling, parasailing, and other beach activities. Tours also include a stop at the island’s pristine waterfalls.
- A full-day small-group tour at Ile aux Cerf with lunch
- Eat to your heart’s content, with halal and vegetarian options available—plus unlimited drinks
- Enjoy VIP transportation, including round-trip boat and A/C vehicle transfers, and hotel pickup
- Free time: relax on the sandy shores, or participate in a water sport—the choice is yours
Saved to wishlist!
3-Course Lunch (Veg & Non Veg Meals) Note: Halal Food
Grand River South East (GRSE) Waterfall Sightseeing
Private Transportation in a full A/C vehicle
Complimentary drinks on arrival
Hotel pick-up and drop-off at any hotel or accommodation in Mauritius.
Wide selection of unlimited alcoholic and non alcohol drinks on a private island (feet-in-the-sand)
Bottled water and Mauritian Dry snacks
Water sport activities (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in the North, East, West or South of Mauritius
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of any food allergies or illness.
- In case of bad weather, you will receive a refund if cancellation is made by operator
- If tour is curtailed during excursion due to bad weather, you will receive a partial refund
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children ages 1 to 4 years are free, but their seats are subject to availability. They may have to ride on their parents' laps if seats are not available
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Freshverde Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Full Day At Ile Aux Cerf Island (Speed Boat, Waterfall GRSE And Lunch On A Private Island)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A Full Day At Ile Aux Cerf Island (Speed Boat, Waterfall GRSE And Lunch On A Private Island)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A Full Day At Ile Aux Cerf Island (Speed Boat, Waterfall GRSE And Lunch On A Private Island)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Full Day At Ile Aux Cerf Island (Speed Boat, Waterfall GRSE And Lunch On A Private Island)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTrou d'Eau DouceSkip-the-Line Tours - MaheNature and Wildlife - MaheAttractions & Museums - MaheSkip-the-Line Tours - ZanzibarNature and Wildlife - ZanzibarAttractions & Museums - ZanzibarSkip-the-Line Tours - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroAttractions & Museums - KilimanjaroCategory