8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the southwestern coast of Mauritius on a full-day tour beginning from your hotel. This small-group tour ventures to beautiful sites including Rochester Falls, Seven Colored Earth, Gris-Gris, and Grand Bassin. Spend the day learning about the history of the island while admiring its stunning beauty. Enjoy a delicious 3-course lunch of local foods and end the tour with a beautiful view from Sancho Islet.
- Explore the highlights of southwestern Mauritius
- See Seven Colored Earth, Grand Bassin, and Sancho Islet
- Sit down to a delicious 3-course lunch and admire the scenery
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel is included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off at any accommodation in Mauritius
3-course traditional Mauritian Lunch (Veg and Non-veg)
Beverages during lunch (Non- Alcoholic)
Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Certified private Guide
Bottled water upon arrival and refreshing towels
Entrance fees to seven colored Earth and Chamarel Waterfall
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide Hotel Pick-up and drop-off all around Mauritius
Our representative will meet you at the reception. You will recognize him by his uniform and the "Freshverde Holiday badge."
Our pick up time:
North: 08.00 A.M to 08.30 A.M
South: 08.00 A.M to 08.30 A.M
East: 08.00 A.M to 08.30 A.M
West: 08.00 A.M to 08.30 A.M
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking (if required)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children ages 3 years and under are free. Please notify of CHILD SEAT at the time of booking. They may have to ride on their parents' laps if seats are not available.
- Please advise of any food allergies or illness
- Please bring a raincoat (In case of a rainy day) and wear non slippery shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring a swimwear if you want to do snorkeling
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Freshverde Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exploring The Incredible South-West Of Mauritius : Full Day Scenic Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Exploring The Incredible South-West Of Mauritius : Full Day Scenic Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Exploring The Incredible South-West Of Mauritius : Full Day Scenic Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Exploring The Incredible South-West Of Mauritius : Full Day Scenic Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Exploring The Incredible South-West Of Mauritius : Full Day Scenic Tour
8 to 9 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursRomantic ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTrou d'Eau Douce4WD Tours - MaheRomantic Tours - MaheSporting Events - MaheBus Tours - MaheExtreme - MaheFull-day Tours - Mahe4WD Tours - ZanzibarRomantic Tours - ZanzibarSporting Events - ZanzibarBus Tours - ZanzibarExtreme - ZanzibarFull-day Tours - Zanzibar4WD Tours - KilimanjaroRomantic Tours - KilimanjaroSporting Events - KilimanjaroBus Tours - KilimanjaroExtreme - KilimanjaroFull-day Tours - KilimanjaroCategory