7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the stunning, attraction-packed coast of southern Mauritius on this multi-day guided excursion. Tours are fully private, with a bespoke itinerary unique to you and your party. Highlights include a picturesque visit to Black River Gorges National Park and Alexandra Falls, plus a taste of local, single-estate spirits at the Rhumerie of Chamarel.
- A private, multi-day guided tour through the rugged southern coast of Mauritius
- Tick off some of the country’s most renowned natural highlights, from forests reserves to volcanic rocks
- Enjoy a personalized welcome at the airport, including bottled water and a welcome kit
- Get door-to-door private, chauffeured transfers from airport to hotel, and in between locations
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle and air conditioned vehicle.
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Exact pickup time depends on the hotel location.We will inform client accordingly.
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, Airport Terminal Operations Limited ATOL Offices SSR International Airport MU Plaine Magnien MU, Plaine Magnien 51520, Mauritius
- Christian Decotter Cruise Terminal, RFVR+CVC, Port Louis, Mauritius
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TIPIK TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day-Deep Wild South Tour-3 Pax (Drive Less,More visits)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day-Deep Wild South Tour-3 Pax (Drive Less,More visits)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day-Deep Wild South Tour-3 Pax (Drive Less,More visits)
7 to 8 hours
1 hour 52 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTrou d'Eau DouceShore Excursions - MaheBus Tours - MaheNature and Wildlife - MaheEco Tours - MahePorts of Call Tours - MaheFull-day Tours - MaheShore Excursions - ZanzibarBus Tours - ZanzibarNature and Wildlife - ZanzibarEco Tours - ZanzibarPorts of Call Tours - ZanzibarFull-day Tours - ZanzibarShore Excursions - KilimanjaroBus Tours - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroEco Tours - KilimanjaroPorts of Call Tours - KilimanjaroFull-day Tours - KilimanjaroCategory