7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private SUV Transportation
Clean & Air-conditioned vehicle
Entry Tickets | Chamarel Waterfalls
Entry Tickets | Chamarel Seven colored Earth
Traditional Mauritian Lunch.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer Pick Up & Drop off to any hotels / Apartments in Mauritius.
It is recommended you include your WhatsApp number during the booking process for easy communication during the pickup service.
- Port Louis Waterfront by Landscope Mauritius, Port Louis, Mauritius
- Port Louis Centre Post Office, RGP3+7XV, Port Louis, Mauritius
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Unwind Mauritius
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of the South-West, Instagram PhotoShoot Tour with Mauritian Lunch on the go?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of the South-West, Instagram PhotoShoot Tour with Mauritian Lunch on the go?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of the South-West, Instagram PhotoShoot Tour with Mauritian Lunch on the go?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of the South-West, Instagram PhotoShoot Tour with Mauritian Lunch on the go
7 to 9 hours
6 hours 40 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
7 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTrou d'Eau DouceShore Excursions - MaheBus Tours - MaheNature and Wildlife - MaheEco Tours - MahePorts of Call Tours - MaheFull-day Tours - MaheShore Excursions - ZanzibarBus Tours - ZanzibarNature and Wildlife - ZanzibarEco Tours - ZanzibarPorts of Call Tours - ZanzibarFull-day Tours - ZanzibarShore Excursions - KilimanjaroBus Tours - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroEco Tours - KilimanjaroPorts of Call Tours - KilimanjaroFull-day Tours - KilimanjaroCategory