14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch Buffet (Cenote Ik Kil)
Snorkel and lifejacket.
Transfer round trip to the hotel.
Locker in the Cenote (3USD)
Departure & Return
Departure PointGran Cenote, Quintana Roo 109 Located on the Highway to Coba, Tulum 77796 Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us the hotel name of where you stay after booking.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring water clothes, Towel, Hat, Sunglasses, Bottle of water, comfortable clothes for sightseeing.
- For safety pregnant women cannot join this tour.
- If you want to bring video camera to Chichén Itzá, you need to pay an additional fee. 45 MXN
- The itinerary could change depends on weather or transit. If you want to book a spa or dinner in other places, please book when the tour finishes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY H.I.S. México
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 best spots in Cancún 1day! CHICHÉN ITZÁ, 2CENOTES, PINK LAKE?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 best spots in Cancún 1day! CHICHÉN ITZÁ, 2CENOTES, PINK LAKE?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 best spots in Cancún 1day! CHICHÉN ITZÁ, 2CENOTES, PINK LAKE?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 best spots in Cancún 1day! CHICHÉN ITZÁ, 2CENOTES, PINK LAKE?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTulumAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Playa del CarmenAttractions & Museums - CozumelCategory