- Half-day triple-stop cenote tour in Tulum
- Visit the unique sinkholes of Casa Cenote, Grand Cenote, and The Temple of Doom
- Enjoy snorkeling, free diving, and cliff jumping
- GoPro photos provided for free
- All necessary equipment and transport from a central location in Tulum included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: All tours depart from an office in Tulum Address: On Avenida Tulum (main street in downtown) on the same block as Santino bar and 2 blocks south of Scotia Bank on the other side of the avenue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please bring towels and swimsuits
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Tour Center at Mateo's
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We saw large fish and it's a beautiful area to snorkel." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews