- Full-day tour of Chichen Itza and Cenote Saamal from Tulum
- Visit the must-see Chichen Itza, one of the New7Wonders of the World
- Tour the archaeological site and see highlights including the Kukulkan Pyramid and the Ball Court
- Cool off with a swim in the cenote and enjoy a buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Tulum are included
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is at the corner of Federal Highway (307 ) and the road to Coba (109) Super Aky Grocery Store
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Arrive at Chichen Itza and embark on a tour of the site, visiting highlights including the iconic Kukulkan Pyramid, the Temple of Warriors, and the Ball Court, whose acoustics have mystified scientists for centuries.
Enjoy free time to explore the site independently before reconvening with your guide for a buffet lunch featuring regional dishes—drinks can be purchased at your own expense.
During the tour you'll also have a chance to cool off with a swim at Cenote Saamal, a limestone sinkhole in the Yucatan jungle.
Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your Tulum hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children ages 3 years and under are free, but their seats are subject to availability. They may have to ride on their parents' laps if seats are not available
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable lightweight clothing, walking shoes or sneakers, a hat, sunglasses, a swimsuit, a towel, an extra change of clothes and biodegradable sunscreen
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Chichen Itza Day Trip from Tulum Including Cenote and Lunch.