10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a full day exploring the highlights of the Riviera Maya on a small-group tour that takes you to Coba, Cenote Choj Ha, Tulum, and Paradise Beach. Take a refreshing swim in the fresh waters of Choj Ha Cenote; learn about the history and archaeology of Tulum; and relax on the sands of Paradise Beach or splash in the Caribbean Sea near the ruins of Tulum. Your guide shares commentary about the Yucatan region with your small group, which is limited to no more than 15 participants.
- Full-day tour to Coba, Cenote Choj Ha, Tulum, and Paradise Beach, from Playa del Carmen
- Go into the Yucatan jungle to see the ancient Mayan city of Coba
- Check out the stalactites and stalagmites of Choj Ha Cenote
- Tour the ruins of Tulum, located on the Caribbean Sea
- Relax on Paradise Beach within sight of Tulum
- Includes lunch, entrance fees, transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at all Hotels and vacation rentals accommodation of Riviera Maya area includes and
only Cancun area have a little charge. We give you pick up time after your confirmation book.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Excursiones Riviera Maya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coba, Tulum, Cho-Ha Cenote and Paradise Beach, Premium Service.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coba, Tulum, Cho-Ha Cenote and Paradise Beach, Premium Service.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Coba, Tulum, Cho-Ha Cenote and Paradise Beach, Premium Service.?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coba, Tulum, Cho-Ha Cenote and Paradise Beach, Premium Service.?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTulumBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory