4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover the Yucatan Peninsula’s unique natural landscape away from the tourist crowds on an early morning, private tour of Dos Ojos. Snorkel in the 2 cenotes under the guidance of a certified instructor and learn more about the underwater rock formations, before heading to a local Mayan restaurant for lunch. Relax after an active excursion with hotel pickup and drop-off included in the price.
- Avoid hidden costs with lunch, drinks, and entrance fees included in the price
- Get an intimate look at natural cenotes with provided snorkeling equipment
- Save time finding a meeting spot with included hotel pickup and drop-off
- Benefit from your guide’s undivided attention on a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Playa del Carmen to Tulum hotels
Private Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Lunch (one meal a la carte)
Beverages water, soda, beer included
Use of snorkel equipment including lights, life jackets and wetsuits
Camera fee at the entrance if you bring a professional underwater camera.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up / Drop off in front of your hotel lobby. (Note that some hotels don't allow pick up at your lobby. In that case the pick up point is at the main access gate of the resort.)
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/8/2022 - 12/18/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 08:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Swimming skills mandatory
- Children of less than 5 years old can not participate.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Absolute Adventure Mexico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dos Ojos Cenote Private Tour with Mayan lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dos Ojos Cenote Private Tour with Mayan lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dos Ojos Cenote Private Tour with Mayan lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dos Ojos Cenote Private Tour with Mayan lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dos Ojos Cenote Private Tour with Mayan lunch
4 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunTulumPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanEco Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenEco Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelEco Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory