3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Gain an intimate glimpse of Tulum’s subterranean cave system on this private half-day tour, with hotel pickup and drop-off included for your convenience. Explore at a time that works for you with a choice of morning or afternoon departures and benefit from the undivided attention of your guide as you swim, wade, and snorkel your way around semi-submerged sections filled with striking rock formations.
- Discover Tulum’s otherworldly underground caverns
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour to fit your schedule
- Benefit from the personalized attention of your private guide
- Avoid hidden costs with hotel transfers and equipment rentals included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Satélite Sur 5, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tulum Underground
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Cenote and Underground River Exploration?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Cenote and Underground River Exploration?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
- "Make sure to bring a waterproof camera to take pictures!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTulum4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelExtreme - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory