- Mayan lunch of tacos, rice, salsas, and a beverage included (vegetarian option available if requested upon booking)
- Small groups at the cenotes for more natural experience
- Kid-friendly tour ideal for adventurous families
- Your choice of morning or afternoon tour time
Departure & Return
WE ARE LOCATED AT 240KM OF THE HIGHWAY 307 BETWEEN CENOTES LABNA-HA AND CENOTES CASA TORTUGA. DO NOT GET CONFUSED WITH A COMPANY CALLED jungla Maya, WE ARE SELVA MAYA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board an all-terrain vehicle for a roughly 3-mile (4.8 kilometer) ride to the ziplining base in the jungle, where you will gear up with a harness and helmet and go through a quick safety briefing. Then, fly down a series of nine ziplines and five hanging bridges traversing the rain forest canopy.
Continue your adventure by scaling an 18-foot tall (5.4 meter) rock climbing pyramid; rappel down the other side while overlooking a cenote. Upon reaching the ground, don a snorkel mask and life jacket to enjoy two cenotes: one semi-open cenote where you can relax or cliff jump, and one cavern cenote where you can snorkel to see stalactites and stalagmites. Small groups of no more than five people at a time protect the cenote and provide a more natural experience.
Complete your tour with a Mayan lunch including rice, chicken tacos, pulled pork tacos, salsas, and one beer or soda. Return to the park entrance at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Selva Maya Eco Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Selva Maya Eco Adventure Park: Ziplining, Hanging Bridges, Rappelling and Cenote.