Explore our promoted experiences
- Go food tasting with a bilingual guide
- All food tastings and tips are included
- Vegetarian options are available
- Group sizes capped at 10 participants for an intimate experience
Departure & Return
The meeting point is outside the OXXO convenience store that is in front of the Pemex Gas Station (La Europea) at the corner of the Highway and Geminis Sur st. at downtown Tulum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stringent Cleaning – Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests at all times during the activities.
- Social Distancing – Guests will stay at a safe 4-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Wellness Checks - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eating With Carmen Food Tours - Tulum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Come hungry , we started with stewed tacos, tried smoothies (get the mamey, delicious), had more tacos, shared a tamale, tried enchiladas mole, and finished with paletas." See review