4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Avoid the midday sun on a morning tour of Tulum’s ruins, with included round-trip transfer by air-conditioned vehicle from your hotel, and learn about the archaeological site’s history as you explore with your guide. Keep energized with complimentary refreshment provided, and capture memorable snaps of the ancient structure against the backdrop of the Caribbean Sea.
- Save time finding a meeting point with included hotel pickup and drop-off
- Start early to avoid the midday crowds and heat
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- Enjoy a break from sunbathing on an informative tour of ancient ruins
Saved to wishlist!
Air Conditioned Transportation
Snacks such as fruit and/or muffins
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation included from the Tulum and Akumal areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yucatán Eli's Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Ruins Tour (Half Day)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Ruins Tour (Half Day)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Ruins Tour (Half Day)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTulumBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory