Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Many Tulum travelers never venture past the beach zone, but Tulum Centro is equally intriguing. With a bilingual guide, stroll the streets of downtown and shop for souvenirs. Your guide can help you negotiate prices and find specific items you may be looking for. Afterward, duck into local restaurants to sample the Yucatán’s unique fusion of Mexican and Mayan cuisines.
- Guided Centro tour—venture past the beach zone
- Shop for souvenirs and cultural items
- Lunch and bottled water included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yucatán Eli's Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Town Experience (Private, Half Day)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Town Experience (Private, Half Day)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum Town Experience (Private, Half Day)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Town Experience (Private, Half Day)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Tulum Town Experience (Private, Half Day)
7 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTulumBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory