4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Entrance fee to carthage
Supplement carburant from sousse and monastir 10 €. From Mahdia € 20
For single traveler suppliment of 40 €
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ziadi ilyes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cartago artist village Sidi Bou Said?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cartago artist village Sidi Bou Said?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cartago artist village Sidi Bou Said?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cartago artist village Sidi Bou Said?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cartago artist village Sidi Bou Said
4 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTunisBus Tours - AgrigentoArchaeology Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoHalf-day Tours - AgrigentoBus Tours - PalermoArchaeology Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoHalf-day Tours - PalermoBus Tours - DjerbaArchaeology Tours - DjerbaHistorical Tours - DjerbaHalf-day Tours - DjerbaCategory