Are you interested in?
66 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
121 Tours & Activities
Baths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano) Tours
9 Tours & Activities
3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the 3,000-year-old ruins of Carthage on a small-group tour from Tunis. Learn about the history of the ruins which are traced back to Punic, Roman, Byzantine, and Crusader eras. See the Antoninus Bath, Roman villas, Malaga cisterns, Byrsa Hill and more. Itineraries can be adjusted to the group’s interests and transportation can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Explore the ancient ruins of Carthage on a small-group tour
- Learn about the ancient civilizations that ruled the area
- See the Roman Forum, Museum of Carthage, Cathedral and more
- This small-group tour is limited to 15 for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTunis, Tunis, Tunis Governorate
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- With a car visiting all the sites is easier, if not it is possible to walk between sites with some effort
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ahmed Riahi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 113605P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTunisBus Tours - TrapaniCity Tours - TrapaniWalking Tours - TrapaniBus Tours - CagliariCity Tours - CagliariWalking Tours - CagliariBus Tours - AgrigentoCity Tours - AgrigentoWalking Tours - AgrigentoCategory