6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover top sites in Tunis, from the ancient ruins of Carthage to Sidi Bou Said Lighthouse on a full-day, private tour. With a driver to whisk your group between destinations, you’ll also have plenty of time to visit the National Bardo Museum and the Medina along the way. It’s a hassle-free way to make the most of your time in Tunis.
- Private tour offers personalized service
- Enjoy the comfort of a private vehicle as you sightsee
- Check out each destination at your own pace
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your location
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Fees to Carthage and Brdo Museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I can pick up From Any Hotel in Tunis City , Gammarth, Marsa, Sidi Bou Said , Hammamet.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Noureddine Boukari
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTunisiaHammametTunisBus Tours - AgrigentoBus Tours - PalermoBus Tours - DjerbaCategory