8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Operated with English/French/ German/ Italian/Spanish-speaking driver-guide on a shared basis
Shared transportation as indicated in the itinerary
Inbound/Outbound transfers from/toTunis-Carthage International Airport
All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary; Bardo National Museum, Dougga, Roman Capitol
and Theatre, Great Mosque of Kairouan, El Djem, Aghlabid basins
Meet and greet upon arrival at the airport Tunis-Carthage International Airport
7 nights’ accommodation
Tips or visa fees
International or domestic flights
Optional excursions as noted in the itinerary: 4X4 ride to Chebika and Tamerza, 4X4 ride to Ong Jmel
Camel ride in Douz
Meals or drinks not listed
Any type of personal or travel insurance
Departure & Return
Carthage Airport , Tunis TunisiaAirport
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
11/1/2021 - 6/30/2022
|Monday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
7/1/2022 - 8/31/2022
|Monday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Friday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
9/1/2022 - 10/31/2022
|Monday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- What do I need to bring? Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Tunisia, though a warm jumper and jacket are advisable in the cooler months. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sun glasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tunisie Voyages
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8 Day History and Heritage Tour of Tunisia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 8 Day History and Heritage Tour of Tunisia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8 Day History and Heritage Tour of Tunisia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8 Day History and Heritage Tour of Tunisia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
8 Day History and Heritage Tour of Tunisia
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTunisBus Tours - AgrigentoMulti-day Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoArt Tours - AgrigentoBus Tours - PalermoMulti-day Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoArt Tours - PalermoBus Tours - DjerbaMulti-day Tours - DjerbaHistorical Tours - DjerbaArt Tours - DjerbaCategory