4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Hotel Royal Victoria, 5 place de la Victoire, Port de France, Tunis 1001, Tunisia
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YAHOO TRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Walking City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 110607P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursHikingWalking ToursShopping ToursRunning ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportTunisCity Tours - HammametHiking - HammametWalking Tours - HammametShopping Tours - HammametRunning Tours - HammametPhotography Tours - HammametFull-day Tours - HammametHalf-day Tours - HammametCity Tours - SousseHiking - SousseWalking Tours - SousseShopping Tours - SousseRunning Tours - SoussePhotography Tours - SousseFull-day Tours - SousseHalf-day Tours - SousseCity Tours - MonastirHiking - MonastirWalking Tours - MonastirShopping Tours - MonastirRunning Tours - MonastirPhotography Tours - MonastirFull-day Tours - MonastirHalf-day Tours - MonastirCategory