- A guided day trip to ancient Dougga with stop in the Andalusian village of Testour and lunch
- Enjoy an exclusive tasting of Testour’s local specialty—cheese—en route to the Roman ruins
- Travel comfortably between locations in a private, air-conditioned minivan, capped at small groups
- Listen to background on Roman deities and life in ancient times as you tour well-preserved sites
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Batouta Voyages
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Dougga Guided Day Tour from Tunis.