8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Save time and money by visiting Cap Bon’s attractions on a small-group, guided day tour from Tunis. Highlights include viewing the Roman Quaries (Les Grottes), washing your feet at the Ain El Atrous hot spring that runs into the sea, admiring Nabeul’s colorful pottery, and exploring Hammamet, home to famous artists, such as Paul Klee and Andre Gide. Lunch and air-conditioned transport are included.
- Cap Bon guided full-day tour from Tunis
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour ensures personalized experience
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel Dar el Marsa or Hotel El Hana International Tunis
8am from Hotel Dar El Marsa or 8:30am from Hotel El Hana International Tunis
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- OPERATED BY Batouta Voyages
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 31404P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTunisBus Tours - HammametHistorical Tours - HammametFull-day Tours - HammametBus Tours - SousseHistorical Tours - SousseFull-day Tours - SousseBus Tours - MonastirHistorical Tours - MonastirFull-day Tours - MonastirCategory