2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Trek through the Sahara desert atop a camel like an early explorer on this 2-day guided trek. With a guide in the lead to show you the ropes of camel-wrangling and provide insightful information on the sights, this ambitious overnight trek will go off without a hitch. Learn about the Bedouin and Berber ways that have kept people alive in the desert for centuries, combined with the modern conveniences of included meals and lodging.
- One night of accommodation in a desert camp
- Meals included
- Camel and traditional dress provided
- Cameleer guide provides instruction and directions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Douz
Saved to wishlist!
1 Night Desert Camp Accommodation (including breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Cameleer Tour Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Douz
Camel for you to ride
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in other cities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Douz
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- An extra 75 USD for 'New Year's Eve Gala Dinner fees' (to pay in cash)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SAHARANSKY
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Tunisia Sahara Desert Camel Trek from Douz?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Tunisia Sahara Desert Camel Trek from Douz?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTunisia4WD Tours - GabesSporting Events - GabesNature and Wildlife - GabesOvernight Tours - GabesMulti-day Tours - GabesExtreme - GabesEco Tours - Gabes4WD Tours - HammametSporting Events - HammametNature and Wildlife - HammametOvernight Tours - HammametMulti-day Tours - HammametExtreme - HammametEco Tours - Hammamet4WD Tours - SousseSporting Events - SousseNature and Wildlife - SousseOvernight Tours - SousseMulti-day Tours - SousseExtreme - SousseEco Tours - SousseCategory