- A multi-day camelback expedition into the Sahara Desert
- Taste savory regional delicacies and learn the difference between Berber and Bedouin cuisine
- The desert by night: enjoy once-in-a-lifetime views of the starry sky during a campsite overnight
- Venture to hidden corners of the vast, sandy terrain, and discover awe-inspiring panoramas
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Douz
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SAHARANSKY
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.