4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get out into the vast Sahara desert on this tour. Depart from your Douz hotel in a vehicle with your guide and head out into the desert. With a traditional scarf wrapped around your face to protect from the wine, ride a camel to a desert village. Suit up in goggles and a helmet and hop on a quad bike and explore the dusty roads of the Sahara.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Douz hotel
- Travel comfortably in a vehicle transfer to the desert
- Explore the desert with a guide
- Admire the view of the desert on a camel and quad bike
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Douz
Camel for you to ride
Scarf and traditional dress
Quad Bike for you to ride
Complimentary Bottled Water during tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your Hotel Lobby at your Douz Centrally located hotel or accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SAHARANSKY
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Camel & Quad Combo In Douz Sahara Desert?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Camel & Quad Combo In Douz Sahara Desert?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTunisiaNature and Wildlife - GabesNature and Wildlife - HammametNature and Wildlife - SousseCategory