4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Turin is the chocolate capital of Italy, and chocoholics from across the globe flock to sample the city’s signature gianduia and bicerìn. With this chocolate cooking class, take your chocolate devotion to the next level by learning how to incorporate cocoa in both sweet and savory dishes. Use cocoa powder to make pastry dough, tagliatelle, and even pork loin sauce and then sample your handiwork at the end of the class.
- Pay homage to Italy’s chocolate capital with a themed cooking class
- Make sweet and savory traditional and gourmet dishes using cocoa powder
- Individual attention from your instructor during the small-group lesson
- Taste your cocoa-infused creations to end your experience
Saved to wishlist!
Cocoa shortcrust pastry, soft gorgonzola and walnuts.
Cocoa tagliatelle with pork sausage ragù and orange flavored oil.
Pork loin with cocoa sauce, potatoes
Rosemary panna cotta with chocolate chips and hazelnuts kind.
Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
Learn traditional recipes and improve your culinary skills
Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
Drinks and beverages (Wine)
Departure & Return
10138 Turin, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
Event location will be provided in the voucher.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restriction (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY EatWith
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 75909P90
Compare Similar Experiences
Sweet and savory chocolate cooking class and lunch in Turin
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesTurinUnique Experiences - Piedmont & LiguriaCooking Classes - Piedmont & LiguriaUnique Experiences - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCooking Classes - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoUnique Experiences - FernoCooking Classes - FernoCategory
Piazza StatutoValentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)QC TermetorinoZoom TorinoJuventus StadiumVia PoTurin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Mole AntonellianaGrinzane Cavour CastleValentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)