- Explore the Piedmont wine region: a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn how wine is made during a behind-the-scenes winery tour
- Sample a dozen different wines, including red, white, and sparkling
- Enjoy local cheeses and charcuterie
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "We made a reservation for three people for a late Monday morning and ended up being the only ones booked for this morning." See review