2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Considered one of Italy’s greatest red wines, Barolo is a favorite of oenophiles around the world. During your next visit to the Piedmont wine region—a UNESCO World Heritage Site—learn more about how Barolo and other local varietals are made during a behind-the-scenes tour of a family-run winery. Tour the vineyards, visit the cellar, and enjoy samples of a dozen wines, plus locally made meats and cheese.
- Explore the Piedmont wine region: a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn how wine is made during a behind-the-scenes winery tour
- Sample a dozen different wines, including red, white, and sparkling
- Enjoy local cheeses and charcuterie
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of the winery and the tasting cellar
Tasting of 12 different prestigious wines accompanied by local food (like different Barolo Doc etc)
2 different liquors: 1 Barolo Chinato, 1 Grappa di Barolo
1 Extra Virgin Olive Oil
One Bottle of Barolo / Barbaresco Free every 200 eur of purchase
Departure & Return
Via Alba Monforte, 39, 12060 Castiglione Falletto CN, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Barolo Wine and Food Tasting at Piedmont Region Winery?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Barolo Wine and Food Tasting at Piedmont Region Winery?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "We made a reservation for three people for a late Monday morning and ended up being the only ones booked for this morning." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTurinFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWine Tastings - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFood Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWine Tastings - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoFood Tours - FernoWine Tastings - FernoWalking Tours - FernoCategory
Mole AntonellianaQC TermetorinoGrinzane Cavour CastlePalace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Zoom TorinoValentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Juventus StadiumValentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Piazza StatutoPietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Via PoCarignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)