2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Considered one of Italy’s greatest red wines, Barolo is a favorite of oenophiles around the world. During your next visit to the Piedmont wine region—a UNESCO World Heritage Site—learn more about how Barolo and other local varietals are made during a behind-the-scenes tour of a family-run winery. Tour the vineyards, visit the cellar, and enjoy samples of a dozen wines, plus locally made meats and cheese.
- Explore the Piedmont wine region: a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn how wine is made during a behind-the-scenes winery tour
- Sample a dozen different wines, including red, white, and sparkling
- Enjoy local cheeses and charcuterie
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of the winery and the tasting cellar
Tasting of 12 different prestigious wines accompanied by local food (like different Barolo Doc etc)
2 different liquors: 1 Barolo Chinato, 1 Grappa di Barolo
1 Extra Virgin Olive Oil
One Bottle of Barolo / Barbaresco Free every 200 eur of purchase
Departure & Return
Sobrero Vini , Via Alba Monforte, 39, 12060 Castiglione Falletto CN, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Barolo Wine and Food Tasting at Piedmont Region Winery?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Barolo Wine and Food Tasting at Piedmont Region Winery?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "We made a reservation for three people for a late Monday morning and ended up being the only ones booked for this morning." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Barolo Wine and Food Tasting at Piedmont Region Winery
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTurinFood Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWine Tastings - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFood Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWine Tastings - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoFood Tours - FernoWine Tastings - FernoWalking Tours - FernoCategory
QC TermetorinoGrinzane Cavour CastleCivic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Mole AntonellianaJuventus StadiumVia PoPiazza StatutoRoyal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Zoom TorinoRoyal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)