2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Turin’s Egyptian Museum has one of the world’s largest collections of ancient Egyptian artefacts, and visiting can be daunting. With this guided tour, take in the highlights in just a few hours and get a better understanding of the sarcophagi, papyrus scrolls, and other important objects on display with the insights and explanations of your guide. Learn about Egypt’s golden age, its ancient deities, and daily life along the Nile.
- See the highlights of Turin’s vast Egyptian Museum in just hours
- A guide to explain the history and significance of the collection
- Admire treasures like the Tomb of Kha and Merit and sphinx
- A private tour for a flexible itinerary and pace
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Piazza Carignano, 10123 Torino TO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Torino Tours - Guided Tours of Turin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Egyptian Museum of Turin Private Tour with Expert Guide & Skip-the-line Tickets?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Egyptian Museum of Turin Private Tour with Expert Guide & Skip-the-line Tickets?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Egyptian Museum of Turin Private Tour with Expert Guide & Skip-the-line Tickets?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTurinArchaeology Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaArt Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaArchaeology Tours - AstiWalking Tours - AstiHistorical Tours - AstiArt Tours - AstiArchaeology Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHistorical Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoArt Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCategory
Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Mole AntonellianaJuventus StadiumBasilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Via PoValentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)QC TermetorinoZoom TorinoPiazza StatutoGrinzane Cavour CastleSanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)