5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See one of Europe’s most beautiful medieval abbeys, and spend time exploring it during this 5-hour tour of Sacra di San Michele from Turin. Travel to Mt. Pirchiriano to the abbey that’s known worldwide for inspiring the film The Name of the Rose, which stars Sean Connery.
- Fully narrated tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Piazza Solferino, 4, 10121 Torino TO, Italy
Piazza Solferino 4 in front of Alfieri Theatre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Somewhere Tour Operator
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sacra di San Michele Tour from Turin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sacra di San Michele Tour from Turin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sacra di San Michele Tour from Turin?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sacra di San Michele Tour from Turin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTurinBus Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaArchitecture Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaBus Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoArchitecture Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHistorical Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHalf-day Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoBus Tours - FernoArchitecture Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoCategory
Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Zoom TorinoTurin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Mole AntonellianaPalace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)QC TermetorinoValentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Piazza StatutoSanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Grinzane Cavour CastleRoyal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Via PoJuventus StadiumValentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)