- A comprehensive and delicious introduction into Turin’s rich food and wine
- Sample local specialties from street food to restaurant dishes
- Tour the largest open-air market in Europe and the city’s old town
- Learn about the history and culture of Turin’s cuisine with a guide
Departure & Return
We will contact you After your booking for the exact starting point, by email and sms, please check your email and sms, and make sure that we have your correct mobile number & email address where we can reach you on during your travel.
The end point may vary. However, we will be giving you all the route informations you might need.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please show the ID of your Child or/and Infant before the Starting the tour.
- Your tour leader will meet in the centre of Turin, the exact starting location & address will be send to you after your booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Eat Food Tours Turin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands