Departure & Return
We'll be in the historic center, in the heart of the impressive Medieval/Roman district. We can go to a café (or similar) or a park or any other place that is suitable for a chat. Also this experience's perfect if the weather's rainy/cold/not suitable for for sightseeing. Thus, since I'll also share with you my best tips to enjoy the rest of your stay, I suggest you to join me on your very first day, so you'll be able to skip all tourist traps.
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melissoula
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands