- Explore Turin on foot with a chocolate-focused itinerary
- Sample a classic coffee and chocolate drink at a historic café
- Visit chocolate shops and learn how chocolate is made
- Small group size ensures an intimate atmosphere
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide in front of Palazzo Madama. Your guide will have a sign with "chocolate tour" written on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.