2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With a local guide, visit the Royal Palace of Turin, a 16th-century palace constructed for the House of Savoy, which ruled the city for 200 years. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the grounds feature expansive gardens, an armory with one of the world’s largest collections of weapons, and a small chapel believed by many to hold the burial shroud of Jesus.
- Royal Palace of Turin group tour
- Local guide
- Learn about the city's storied history
- Small groups—maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets to museums
Departure & Return
Piazzetta Reale, 1, 10122 Torino TO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Headsets are provided to hear the guide clearly while keeping social distancing
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Turin Royal Palace Semi-Private Tour with Expert Guide including Shroud Chapel
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTurinArchitecture Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaHistorical Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaArt Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaArchitecture Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoHistorical Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoArt Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoArchitecture Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoArt Tours - FernoCategory
Zoom TorinoPietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Juventus StadiumValentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale) Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Mole AntonellianaSanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Via PoGrinzane Cavour CastleQC TermetorinoPiazza StatutoRoyal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)