2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Many cities in Italy boast incredible architecture and culture, but Turin is especially sophisticated. Its Baroque buildings and grand squares give the city a refined atmosphere all its own. Explore the city by night with a local guide, when you can see its monuments lit up and free of the daytime crowds. The tour ends with a vermouth toast in the bustling Vanchiglia district.
- 2-hour walking tour of Turin
- See the city lit up at night
- Avoid the daytime crowds
- Glass of vermouth included
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of Vermouth
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza San Giovanni, 10122 Torino TO, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Torino Tours - Guided Tours of Turin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turin by Night Sightseeing Guided Walking Tour & Vermouth Tasting in Vanchiglia?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingTurinNight Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaNight Tours - AstiWalking Tours - AstiNight Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCategory
QC TermetorinoRoyal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)Piazza StatutoZoom TorinoCarignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)Mole AntonellianaSanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica) Via PoGrinzane Cavour CastleValentine Park (Parco del Valentino)Juventus StadiumPalace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale)