Explore our promoted experiences
- Cruise in air-conditioned comfort to tropical Lembongan Island
- Get access to the private Beach Club
- Enjoy the Beach Club facilities such as the use of sea kayaks, unlimited banana boat rides and use of the snorkeling equipment
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch of fresh grilled fish and salads
- Relax in the tropical gardens or by the lagoon pool
- Free use of lockers
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Get picked up from your Bali hotel approximately 30 to 60 minutes before the tour start time, leaving on your catamaran ride to the island at 8am. Sit back and relax aboard the luxurious Bali Hai II catamaran as you enjoy the ocean breezes on the way to the island's secluded beach club.
Once you arrive, take your pick of a range of fun-filled activities, ranging from laid-back to action packed. Catch some sun on the golden-sand beaches, or cool off in the shade of the island's idyllic gardens or in its lagoon pool. If you want to get more active, included beach activities like banana boat rides, snorkeling equipment and various island excursions can help fill in your day of fun. When you get hungry, stop by the mouth-watering buffet lunch, featuring a range of salads, sausages, and grilled fish, all prepared at the resort's beautiful seaside cabana.
Those looking to add some additional adventure to their day trip can purchase optional adventure activities for additional price. Among the activities available are scuba diving (for qualified divers), an introductory scuba lesson, a semi-submersible coral viewer and parasailing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 246 502400
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Please bring copy ID or Passport upon check in
- Please kindly noted parasailing depend on the weather condition
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 324 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff