Explore our promoted experiences
- Private full-day Udaipur tour with boat ride on Lake Pichola
- Enjoy a more personalized experience with a private guide
- Buffet lunch included
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Pickup from Hotel or Railway Station in Udaipur
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Ride in your private air-conditioned vehicle to Jagdish Temple, a 3-story temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built in 1651. Continue to the City Palace, one of the largest palaces in the world. See the Crystal Gallery, which features furniture and utensils all made from glass.
At noon, take a boat ride on Lake Pichola, which is surrounded by bathing ghats and hills dotted with palaces and temples. After a 1-hour cruise, stop for a leisurely lunch at a recommended local restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit Saheliyon ki Bari, aka the Garden of Royal Ladies, made in the early 18th century as a summer palace and pleasure garden. Continue to Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal (Udaipur folk art museum), which has an extensive collection of traditional clothing, puppets, dolls, masks, ornaments, musical instruments, and paintings from Rajasthan.
Before wrapping up, browse handicrafts such as camel leather items, jewelry (both silver and camel bone), Rajasthani fabrics (batik and bandhini prints) and miniature paintings. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Taxi India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience