2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Visit the beautiful Jagmandir Island in the middle of Lake Pichola in Udaipur on a private excursion. Enjoy a boat ride across the lake to reach the palace and then learn about the 17th-century building from your tour guide. Book yourself round-trip transfers for a hassle-free excursion and enjoy skip-the-line admission to avoid long lines at the palace.
- Explore the beautiful Jagmandir Island on a private tour
- Discover the history of the 17th-century building
- Avoid long lines with skip-the-line admission tickets
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Tour To Jagmandir Island Udaipur
Shared Lake Pichola Boat ride 45 Minutes also included
Pickup and Drop by Car within any Udaipur Location
After Lake Pichola Boat ride drop to Jagmandir Island
No meals and Accommodation
No Tour Guide for Jagmandir Island its self visits
Departure & Return
Departure PointJagmandir, Pichola, Udaipur 313001 India
Traveler pickup is offered
Private Transfers For Pick and drop within any Udaipur Location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit To Jagmandir Udaipur with Skip-The-Line E-Tickets & Shared boats transfers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit To Jagmandir Udaipur with Skip-The-Line E-Tickets & Shared boats transfers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Visit To Jagmandir Udaipur with Skip-The-Line E-Tickets & Shared boats transfers?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visit To Jagmandir Udaipur with Skip-The-Line E-Tickets & Shared boats transfers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Visit To Jagmandir Udaipur with Skip-The-Line E-Tickets & Shared boats transfers
2 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingUdaipurSkip-the-Line Tours - RajasthanAttractions & Museums - RajasthanMuseum Tickets & Passes - RajasthanSkip-the-Line Tours - JodhpurAttractions & Museums - JodhpurMuseum Tickets & Passes - JodhpurSkip-the-Line Tours - PushkarAttractions & Museums - PushkarMuseum Tickets & Passes - PushkarCategory