4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
You won’t have to worry about haggling with taxi drivers by taking this private half-day tour to the ancient Nagda and Eklingji Temples. Your knowledgeable English-speaking driver will tell you about the historical and cultural importance of these two sites outside of Udaipur city, and you’ll have plenty of time to explore them. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up and dropped off in Udaipur city at either end of the tour.
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- Enjoy the comfort of an air-conditioned car
- Transfers from an Udaipur-city location (including airport) are included
- Visit cultural treasures that lie outside of Udaipur city
Saved to wishlist!
Tours To Ekling Ji Temple and Sas-Bahu Nagda Temples Trip
Tour Guide if available due to Village Trip else Driver act as Guide
No meals and Accommodation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Private Transportation Pickup and Drop Within any Udaipur Location
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Tour To Saas-Bahu Temple and Eklingji Temple Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Tour To Saas-Bahu Temple and Eklingji Temple Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Tour To Saas-Bahu Temple and Eklingji Temple Trip?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Tour To Saas-Bahu Temple and Eklingji Temple Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Tour To Saas-Bahu Temple and Eklingji Temple Trip