Departure & Return
This walking tour is in the kumbhalgarh forest sanctuary. Here we have the route for the trek and starting point can be any from the both side of the trek as we have to choose according to the nearby location of the visitors.
If required, meeting point can be discussed or guide can come to hotel where the visitors are staying to navigate them.
This walk ends at the other side of the sanctuary area. It can be start from any of the side of the route so ending point will depend that from which side we start the the hike.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Countryside Excursion
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas