2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Visiting a local potter’s house.
Tools required for making pots during workshop
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
English Speaking Local Guide.
Hotel pick up / drop off within city.
02 bottles of mineral water per person per day.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointUdaipur, Udaipur, Udaipur District, Rajasthan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wheel Pottery Workshop in Udaipur?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wheel Pottery Workshop in Udaipur?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wheel Pottery Workshop in Udaipur?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Wheel Pottery Workshop in Udaipur
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCraft Classes Classes & WorkshopsUnique ExperiencesUdaipurUnique Experiences - RajasthanCraft Classes - RajasthanUnique Experiences - JodhpurCraft Classes - JodhpurUnique Experiences - PushkarCraft Classes - PushkarCategory