2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Many short wine tours only visit a small part of a winery. This guided tour, on board electric off-road cars, offers the chance to cover more ground in less time as you drive through vineyards and olives groves to reach an ancient vineyard, dating from 217 B.C. Visit the cellar, learn about the wine-making process, and sample the wines.
- Cover more ground than typical wine tours in an electric off-road car
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
- Includes wine and olive oil tastings, and snacks
- Comprehensive tour of the winery: Learn all about the wine-making process
Saved to wishlist!
Guided winery visit
Vineyards tour with electric car
Extra virgin olive oil tasting
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointLocalità Monte Vibiano Vecchio, 06055 Marsciano PG, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The Eco-Tour is subjectto weather conditions but,in case of rain, you will live as well a great experience inside the winery.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vineyards Eco-Tour on Board of Electric off-road cars with Wine Tasting?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Vineyards Eco-Tour on Board of Electric off-road cars with Wine Tasting?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Vineyards Eco-Tour on Board of Electric off-road cars with Wine Tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 7233P61
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUmbriaFood Tours - PerugiaWine Tastings - PerugiaFood Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiFood Tours - OrvietoWine Tastings - OrvietoCategory