Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour sailing trip from Valencia including lunch
- Climb aboard a catamaran manned by a professional captain and crew
- Cruise along the scenic curve of Valencia's coast and see secluded bays
- Enjoy a delicious lunch served onboard the boat
Departure & Return
"Mundo Marino" Cruises: Marina Real Juan Carlos I. Port of Valencia (beside a high cube building called Veles e Vents). Flamenco Show: “Café del Duende” at Turia Street, 62 (Valencia old town).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- You can choose the option with priority access to the catamaran mesh net over the sea, during July and August.
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel are recommended.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Flamenco venue is located at the old town, near to the Quart Towers.
- Flamenco schedule: Friday 9pm. Sunday 7pm. Arrive 30 minutes in advance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Infant 0-3 years free, meal not included.
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- Electric wheelchairs are not accessible, only lightweight ones. Notify at time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience