Are you interested in?
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
26 Tours & Activities
117 Tours & Activities
60 Tours & Activities
1 to 6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Helmet (1 Euro)
Baby Seat (5 Euro)
Repair Kit (1 Euro)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Doyoubike, Carrer de la Sang, 9, 46002 València, Valencia, Spain
2: Doyoubike, Carrer del Mar, 14, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
3: DOYOUBIKE Tienda de Bicis, Avinguda del Port, 141, 46022 Valencia, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people that can´t bike because of a disabilty or other reason.
- OPERATED BY Doyoubike Rental
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Daily Bike rental in Valencia?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Daily Bike rental in Valencia?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Daily Bike rental in Valencia?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Daily Bike rental in Valencia?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 276333P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportValenciaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - BenidormBike Rentals - BenidormSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - AlicanteBike Rentals - AlicanteSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - IbizaBike Rentals - IbizaCategory
Barrio del CarmenQuart Towers (Torres de Quart)Bioparc ValenciaMuseo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)House of San Vicente FerrerTuria Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Valencia Plaza del MercadoValencia Old TownAdmiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Opera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Mestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Valencia HemisfericLladró MuseumMuseum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)