1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Enjoy a day away from the city on a Segway tour of Valencia’s Turia and Cabezera Parks. Discover green spaces and riverside routes as you wind along wide paths, avoiding fatigue and benefiting from the flexibility of a private tour to explore a customized itinerary at your own pace. Look out for landmarks such as the Bridge of Saint Joseph, and learn more about the sights from your guide.
- Forget the busy city center on a tour of lakes and gardens
- Avoid fatigue with a fun, alternative mode of transport
- Enjoy your private guide’s undivided attention
- Customize your route to suit your party
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets and raincoats
Extra time for training before departure
An entertaining informative guide
Possibility of planning personal rute for every group
Possibility to take pictures and grab video with our professional camera
Departure & Return
Carrer de l'Herba, 4, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
1/1/2021 - 8/13/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For your riding safety, guest‘s weigh is limited to be at least 25 kg (55 pounds) but not more than 130 kg (290 pounds).
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Segway Anyway Valencia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cabecera Park Private Segway Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cabecera Park Private Segway Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cabecera Park Private Segway Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cabecera Park Private Segway Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cabecera Park Private Segway Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingValencia4WD Tours - BenidormSporting Events - BenidormExtreme - BenidormHistorical Tours - BenidormSegway Tours - Benidorm4WD Tours - AlicanteSporting Events - AlicanteExtreme - AlicanteHistorical Tours - AlicanteSegway Tours - Alicante4WD Tours - IbizaSporting Events - IbizaExtreme - IbizaHistorical Tours - IbizaSegway Tours - IbizaCategory
Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Valencia Old TownValencia Plaza del MercadoMuseum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Plaza de la ReinaLladró MuseumMestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Bioparc ValenciaBarrio del CarmenTuria Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Valencia Cathedral (Seu)Valencia HemisfericMuseo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Admiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)House of San Vicente FerrerOpera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)