1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Enjoy a day away from the city on a Segway tour of Valencia’s Turia and Cabezera Parks. Discover green spaces and riverside routes as you wind along wide paths, avoiding fatigue and benefiting from the flexibility of a private tour to explore a customized itinerary at your own pace. Look out for landmarks such as the Bridge of Saint Joseph, and learn more about the sights from your guide.
- Forget the busy city center on a tour of lakes and gardens
- Avoid fatigue with a fun, alternative mode of transport
- Enjoy your private guide’s undivided attention
- Customize your route to suit your party
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets and raincoats
Extra time for training before departure
An entertaining informative guide
Possibility of planning personal rute for every group
Possibility to take pictures and grab video with our professional camera
Departure & Return
Carrer de l'Herba, 4, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
1/1/2021 - 8/13/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For your riding safety, guest‘s weigh is limited to be at least 25 kg (55 pounds) but not more than 130 kg (290 pounds).
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Segway Anyway Valencia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cabecera Park Segway Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cabecera Park Segway Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cabecera Park Segway Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cabecera Park Segway Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 62124P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingValencia4WD Tours - BenidormSporting Events - BenidormExtreme - BenidormHistorical Tours - BenidormSegway Tours - Benidorm4WD Tours - AlicanteSporting Events - AlicanteExtreme - AlicanteHistorical Tours - AlicanteSegway Tours - Alicante4WD Tours - IbizaSporting Events - IbizaExtreme - IbizaHistorical Tours - IbizaSegway Tours - IbizaCategory
Mestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Lladró MuseumOpera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Plaza de la ReinaValencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Barrio del CarmenAdmiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Bioparc ValenciaValencia Old TownValencia Cathedral (Seu)House of San Vicente FerrerValencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Valencia Plaza del MercadoValencia Hemisferic