- Walking tour and meal combo experience in Valencia
- Explore Valencia's historical old town on a guided walking tour
- Enjoy an authentic paella meal at a centrally located restaurant
- Experience the classic Spanish dish in the city that invented it
Departure & Return
Guided Tour: Tourist Info Office, Plaza del Ayuntamiento (City Hall building outdoors). Lunch: "La pizca de sal" Restaurant: Plaza Santa Úrsula, 3. Valencia old town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Spanish tours: Saturday and Sunday at 11:00am. Lunch at 1:30pm.
- English tours: Saturday (first and third each month) at 10am. Lunch at 1pm.
- You must be at the Guided Tour meeting point 10 minutes in advance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Infant 0-3 years are free (meal not included)
- Advise about any food restriction at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Traditional Meal.