Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Feed the mind and the stomach with this historical walking tour and paella lunch in Valencia
- Learn about Valencia during its 'Golden Age' in the 15th and 16th centuries
- Tour Valencia city landmarks like Torres de Serrano and the Llotja de la Seda
- Enjoy an included paella lunch accompanied by a drink and coffee
- Great combination walking tour and typical lunch
Departure & Return
The square is a small one (easy to find all participants), and it is located next to the Lonja de la Seda (Silk Market) and the church Sagrado Corazon de la Compañía de Jesus.
What To Expect
Listen as your guide explain’s Valencia’s important role in Spain’s Aragon Kingdom, and its 'Golden Age,' a period after the city’s Christian conquest that resulted in a flourishing of economic, artistic and cultural growth. As you learn about this key period in the city’s history, you’ll stop to visit a number of Valencia landmarks, including the Torres de Quart, Torres de Serrano, Viejo Palacio del Ayuntamiento, Palacio Borja (Borja palace), Plaza del Correo Viejo, and the Llotja de la Seda.
Once you’ve gotten your fill of Valencia’s past, it’s time to stuff yourself with some delicious paella, one of the city’s most iconic dishes. Enjoy a plate of this famous foodstuff, accompanied by an included drink and coffee. Your excursion ends after your meal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visitare tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Historical Tour of Valencia with Paella.