3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Valencia is famous for paella, but there’s so much more to this historic city’s dynamic food scene. Explore it with a passionate local guide and a maximum of nine other travelers on this tapas tour and taste local food and drink in four different high-caliber local bars or restaurants. Discover the best local wines, amazing signature dishes and leave feeling as full as though you’ve had a complete lunch.
- Explore downtown Valencia eating and drinking with a local guide
- Higher-end venues offer gourmet presentation—excellent Instagram choice
- Stop at four different local bars or restaurants and Valencia Central Market
- Numbers are capped at 10 travelers, ensuring plenty of host interaction
Saved to wishlist!
A great local host that makes sure you have a good time!
Departure & Return
Plaça de Santa Caterina , Plaça de Santa Caterina, València, Valencia, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of Horchateria Santa Catalina!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY MoreValencia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxury Authentic Tapas Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxury Authentic Tapas Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxury Authentic Tapas Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingValenciaFood Tours - BenidormWalking Tours - BenidormMarkets - BenidormHalf-day Tours - BenidormFood Tours - AlicanteWalking Tours - AlicanteMarkets - AlicanteHalf-day Tours - AlicanteFood Tours - IbizaWalking Tours - IbizaMarkets - IbizaHalf-day Tours - IbizaCategory
Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic) Tours & TicketsAlbufera Natural Park (Parque Natural de la Albufera) Tours & TicketsValencia Old Town Tours & TicketsMuseo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts) Tours & TicketsAdmiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante) Tours & TicketsPlaza de la Reina Tours & TicketsQuart Towers (Torres de Quart) Tours & TicketsBarrio del Carmen Tours & TicketsMonastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia) Tours & TicketsValencia Plaza del Mercado Tours & TicketsValencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia) Tours & TicketsOpera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia) Tours & TicketsLladró Museum Tours & TicketsSilk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero) Tours & TicketsValencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real) Tours & TicketsBioparc Valencia Tours & TicketsMestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla) Tours & TicketsHouse of San Vicente Ferrer Tours & TicketsTuria Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria) Tours & Tickets