- Explore Valencia's modern architecture on a Segway tour of the City of Arts and Sciences
- Admire visually-striking buildings like ‘L'Hemisfèric' and ‘L’Umbracle’
- Learn about the work of famous architect Santiago Calatrava from your professional art historian guide
- Cover more ground in less time aboard an electric-powered Segway
- Great way to explore Valencia for architecture lovers or those short on time
Departure & Return
Directions: Segway Trip Valencia C/ Náquera, 6 46003, Valencia (behind Serranos Towers)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Before setting out, you’ll be given a helmet and receive a short orientation on how to handle your safe, electric-powered, scooter. You’ll then begin your exploration of this visually-striking culture and entertainment complex, designed by famous architect Santiago Calatrava.
During the course of your ride you’ll see such landmarks as the Serranos towers, Trinidad Bridge, ‘Science Museum Príncipe Felipe,’ ‘L'Oceanogràfic,’ Exposición Bridge, ‘Palau de la Música Auditorium,’ the Opera House ‘Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía,’ ‘L’Hemisfèric L'Umbracle,’ and ‘L'Àgora.’
You’ll return back to your original starting point at the end of your ride.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Trip Valencia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I highly recommend a Segway tour in any city as long as you have great balance to ride the Segway." See review