Are you interested in?
125 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
292 Tours & Activities
39 Tours & Activities
11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointC/ de Guillem de Castro, 16, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Request child seats by phone when the reservation is made
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Touring Bus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Peñíscola + Sant Mateu Tour from Valencia - Templars, Popes & Pirates?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Peñíscola + Sant Mateu Tour from Valencia - Templars, Popes & Pirates?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Peñíscola + Sant Mateu Tour from Valencia - Templars, Popes & Pirates?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Peñíscola + Sant Mateu Tour from Valencia - Templars, Popes & Pirates?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 167476P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingValenciaBus Tours - BenidormNature and Wildlife - BenidormWalking Tours - BenidormHistorical Tours - BenidormFull-day Tours - BenidormBus Tours - AlicanteNature and Wildlife - AlicanteWalking Tours - AlicanteHistorical Tours - AlicanteFull-day Tours - AlicanteBus Tours - IbizaNature and Wildlife - IbizaWalking Tours - IbizaHistorical Tours - IbizaFull-day Tours - IbizaCategory
Lladró MuseumValencia Plaza del MercadoValencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Valencia Old TownBioparc ValenciaInstitut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Valencia HemisfericValencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Barrio del CarmenMonastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Plaza de la ReinaMuseo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Valencia Cathedral (Seu)Admiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)Opera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)